Schroders plc with headquarters in London employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating from 42 offices in 37 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. Schroders in Switzerland ranked 2nd place in Best Employers 2022. We scored strongly in the areas "Image & Growth", "Working conditions & facilities" as well as "Sustainability". We invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Schroders Capital is the private markets investment division of Schroders Group. With $65bn AUM and 498 employees we cover a broad range of asset classes out of 19 offices globally. We provide investors with access to a broad range of private equity investment opportunities across buyout and growth investments, as well as for venture capital with a focus on what we consider the most attractive parts of the global private equity market.
To support our senior management team in Zurich, we are looking for an ambitious talent for the position as Business Management Associate - Private Equity Job specification
- Provide proactive support to the Senior Management of Schroders Capital's Private Equity practice (especially Global Head of Private Equity and CIO)
- Support the coordination of and the contribution to special projects within the global Private Equity practice as well as across Private Assets
- Conduct market research and special analyses
- Manage and coordinate special projects
- Prepare executive-level documents (reports, business cases, presentations) in close collaboration with senior management
- Work closely with key stakeholders across all departments within the Private Equity organisation as well as with other Private Asset businesses
- Manage meetings and business reporting routines reliably with consistency and high quality
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, Management or Business/Administration
- 2-3 years of experience in a finance organisation, business process management, project management or management consulting
- Comprehensive business process management skills
- Strong technical background and excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent writing skills with fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Strong communications skills and a solution oriented mind-set
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks across time zones
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with internal clients at all levels of seniority
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial company. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich-Oerlikon station.
Schroders Capital Management (Switzerland) AG
8005 Zurich, Switzerland