If you are interested in data and data management processes in the banking environment, we would like to get to know you.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our small team of experienced data specialists to help us develop and maintain the Operational Data Store.
Joining us means becoming part of a small team of experienced data specialists whose goal is to provide data to various business areas and keep the bank running. What would your role be?
What are we looking for?
- Development and maintenance of data management processes in an operational data store
- Analysing technical requirements and clarifying open points in direct contact with our partners
- Implementing the requirements in compliance with architectural, operational and process-related standards, as well as creating the associated documentation
- Continuous improvement of the applications in terms of performance and standardisation
- Ensuring end-of-day processing and deployments
- Good oral and written skills in English (mandatory) and German (highly desirable)
- Interest in the realisation of data management processes (end-to-end) and in the technical background
- Experience in using ETL tools (preferably Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica IICS)
- Very good SQL knowledge (experience with Oracle an advantage)
- Willingness to perform operational tasks in the area of application maintenance (incl. on-call duty)
- Independent, autonomous and agile way of working
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .