At Vontobel, we actively shape our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Would you like to make a significant contribution to achieving the goals of strengthening the Vontobel Group`s cyber resilience? Then join our client-focused, motivated, and committed team.
For our team in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and versatile expert in the role of Information Security Officer (2nd Line of Defense) with a strong security background to strengthen the information, IT and cyber security across the entire Vontobel Group, including all locations and companies. "Safe into the future.
With us!" Are you passionate about the subject?
We are not looking for just any Information Security Officer. We are looking for someone who is not only a world-class information security professional, but also creative, outgoing, and willing to think outside the box to pragmatically solve complex security problems. Basically someone who can take an unconventional approach to security and make it work for us. "Be alert to risks.
Your responsibilities will include:
"Share information responsibly.
- Developing and implementing security strategies for the bank that are innovative and forward-thinking
- Be(come) a trusted business advisor and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including regulators, law enforcement agencies, and industry peers
- Conduct risk assessments and develop risk management plans to protect our data and systems from threats
- Manage security incidents and respond to breaches in a timely and effective manner
- Promote a culture of security awareness and best practices throughout the organization in non-traditional but educational ways
- Monitor and report on security metrics to track progress and identify areas for improvement
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
"Be aware of your surroundings.
- A degree in computer science, information technology, cyber-security, risk management, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of current and emerging cyber-security threats, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors
- A creative and innovative mindset, with a willingness to challenge traditional security approaches
- Excellent communication skills in German and English and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trusted relationships at all levels of the organization and/or with non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think both strategically and tactically
What we offer:
@ Vontobel: We protect our values and our business.
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking, our methods and in mutual trust - always aware of our surroundings
- A modern, technologically up-to-date environment
- Want to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with training/ certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We share valuable knowledge and skills with each other at all times - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short lines of communication and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange in an open-space office
- We offer the option of working from home (flexible working hours), a wide range of benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu if you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .