Java Devloper (Banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Java Developer.
- This is an opportunity for a senior Java developer to work on the strategic real-time credit-risk calculation engine and platform.
- Work as a hands senior engineer with a "test first" approach, Java being the primary development language
- Supporting our release management process
- Work with business partners to understand, agree and document requirements. Create designs and plans to deliver technical functionality as specified by the requirements.
- Participate and contribute in technical architecture meetings
- Collaborate with peers and senior team leaders to define and implement standard methodologies in areas such as software build and releases, automated testing and production monitoring.
- Collaborate and support in the overall solution delivery of the team following the Agile methodology.
- Supporting the test automation and functional team to ensure the comprehensive testing of all technical changes before release to production.
- Provide regular status reporting to key stakeholders including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
- 8-10 years Core Java development.
- Spring Core
- Strong understanding of OOP.
- Strong understanding of reactive programming
- A degree in IT (MSc or BSc) or an alternative technical degree combined with the relevant working experience.
- Experience with Java Testing frameworks (e.g. Junit/ TestNG, Maven).
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes (e.g. Jenkins, Git).
- Clear demonstrable experience in Agile processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Experience working in a large financial organization, with an excellent working knowledge of various financial product types offered within the Investment Banking domain.
- SQL and PL/SQL
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- App Dynamics
- Experience in Test Automation
- Knowledge on TDD/BDD concepts.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.