Java Developer/ Entwickler Top Five Bank in Switzerland North Zurich Office, 1-2 days a week, flexible working hours, German B2 or similar level required
We are looking for a motivated and responsible Java Developer for a top five Swiss bank. You will be working on a digitisation project in a well-established team, taking responsibility and implementing your own ideas to help shape the digitisation of the bank and strengthen the team.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid model 1-2 days in office, career in a leading bank with a focus on development and progression.
- Java application developer in the field of digital banking services
- Implementing requests using Spring-Boot, Kafka, and REST
- Development of new features and applications for the digitization of the banks
- Participation in the design and implementation of technical requirements/stories
- Active introduction of new technical and methodical impulses
- Participation in the SCRUM team
- You have several years of experience as a software developer in modern applications (Java, Docker, Cloud Native, Kubernetes, Openshift, SQL, NoSQL).
- You enjoy working in SCRUM teams and implementing technical requirements there.
- You work independently and as a team player you are helpful and communicative. You are open to new approaches and ideas from others.
- You have banking know-how or the motivation to build up the know-how.
- German B2 or similar level required