Company Description Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com The Strategic Innovation & Ecosystem Team
You will join a highly motivated and dynamic team which is passionate about searching, strategizing, and exploring growth opportunities for Avaloq - and making them a reality. With your unique blend of strategy and technology skills, you will be a key part of Avaloq's Strategic Innovation & Ecosystem team, focusing on impactful and transformational activity, by staying connected with technology trends to shape the future of the financial services industry. Job Description Your mission
Qualifications What you need
- Enhance our integration products (e.g. from APIs to Sandbox) to enable powerful and scalable integrations
- Identify the business value in emerging technologies and translate technical complexity into compelling business cases
- Use your technical skills and knowledge to scale our fintech ecosystem
- Become a trusted advisor on strategic innovations and drive change through your excellent technology understanding
- Continuously seek new opportunities to challenge the status quo: strategically, with impact
Additional Information Place of work
- Hands-on experience with a modern tech stack, cloud-first, Rest API, API standards (general and banking related). Knowledge on other integration technologies a plus
- Strong storytelling skills to convey new concepts in a simple, value adding and impactful way
- Excellent communication skills, fostered through respect, openness and transparency
- Ability to lead, guide and coach, diverse and cross-functional (project or product) teams
- Adept at solving complex customer problems through innovative and creative solutions with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Broad knowledge and strategic vision on emerging technologies to outline disruptive concepts to be applied across various banking products
- Embrace a collaborative way of working and have a passion for overcoming obstacles to success
- Practical experience in business development, combined with consulting experience would be a significant plus
- Practical experience across the banking value chain is an advantage
Please indicate in your motivational letter in which location you would like to work.
We offer this position in Zurich, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Leipzig, London or Edinburgh. Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone's' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language. Don't be shy - apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged. Job Location