, with headquarters in London, employs over 5500 talented people worldwide, operating in 37 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business. Schroders in Switzerland
is a renowned Financial Institution with around 500 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
To strengthen our Front team in Zurich we are looking for a flexible and reliable colleague as Relationship Management Assistant (100%) Job specification
- Responsible for providing prompt and value-added solutions for Clients based predominantly in UK
- Administration of client relationships and handling of all day-to-day aspects of the wealth experience
- Handling of client inquiries and requests relating to their accounts and transactions.
- Take ownership in pending cases by following up closely and providing proactive updates to clients.
- Ensure risk/compliance guidelines are followed at all times while meeting client needs
- Identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Leading the client take-on process and due diligence of new clients
- AML and transaction monitoring and KYC support
- Controlling and processing of client transactions including payment requests, security transfer, trade orders, cash management, etc.
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience as Client Service Executive / Relationship Manager Assistant in Private Banking
- Ability to work in a team with no supervision and to cover for other team members, at peak times under pressure to deadlines
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong computer skills, master Windows office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Well-structured/organized, diligent, proactive approach to work, strong communication skills
- Collegiate, solution oriented, positive, constructive outlook
We offer an appealing job, a diverse
and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international
, dynamic, and entrepreneurial business. If you like making an impact
within a highly motivated team as well as working from home
, then apply online with your complete application. The office at Central
is located only 5 minutes from Zurich main station (HB).
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Central 2, CH-8001 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11