We are currently seeking to hire an intern for our Platform Engineering Team. The team handles all aspects of developing and supporting our Cloud Services server platform at CME. This includes our Cloud infrastructure, networking and tools. Key Competencies
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Happy to take personal responsibility and be accountable for outcomes
- Proven communication, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused with a talent for building excellent working relationships with business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and effective prioritization of workload
- 2 Years University in Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Basic systems knowledge, operating systems, hardware platforms, and resources - CPU, memory, end-user devices, peripherals.
- Basic networking knowledge
- Experience in python, ruby or perl
- Knowledge of cloud services and products, specifically AWS/Google Cloud Platform
- Basic knowledge in Docker/Jenkins/Terraform
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.