Summer Internship Program- Investment Management Sophomore Program Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance and technology.We areone of theworld's top asset management and banking firms that manages $2.3 trillion in assets with $45.5 trillion under custody and/oradministration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into thenew era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead and drive newideas at every turn. Today,we'remore than 50k+ employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks,experiment and be yourself. Investment Management Internship:
BNY Mellon Investment Management's 10-week internship for high-performing, high-potential rising College Juniors looking to gain knowledge and experience in financial services, in particular Investment Management. Interns can also expect to:
Program At A Glance:
- Gain experience of our business by working alongside investment professionals
- Receive mentorship from senior leaders
- Apply critical thinking and communication skills to perform investment or business analysis
- Participate in an Investment Management lead project
- 10 week summer internship assignment within Investment Management that combines learning with skill development through practical work and projects;
- virtual training curriculum; plus
- career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including rotation assignment managers, senior mentors, peer mentors, and business stakeholders.
Post Internship Opportunities:
- Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention and support;
- Participants can further develop their technical and business acumen skills/expertise, enhance leadership abilities and build networks across the organization;
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier internship/talent pipeline program within Investment Management.
We aim to create a pipeline of talent to feed into our Summer Internship Program (SIP), entry-level pipeline programs and entry-level, full-time position hiring needs. Upon successful completion of the internship, analysts will have the opportunity to apply for the Summer Internship Program, and upon graduation apply for full-time employment including our Early Career Programs and direct hire roles. Overall performance during the internship and business need will be determining factors in full-time placement. Program Eligibility/Qualifications:
- Enrollment in a 4-year undergraduate degree program with a strong interest in investing, financial markets, global economics, and environmental, social, and governance focused investment;
- College rising juniors during summer 2023;
- Well-rounded and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Positive, team-oriented approach to analytical projects and problem solving;
Do not require sponsorship for employment visa status (now or in the future) in the region where the application is being made. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
- Ability to succeed in a remote setting;