Summer Internship Program EMEA Distribution - Investment Management
Location: London Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance and technology.We areone of theworld's top asset management and banking firms that manages $2.3 trillion in assets with $45.5 trillion under custody and/oradministration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into thenew era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead and drive newideas at every turn. Today,we'remore than 50k+ employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks,experiment and be yourself. Summer Internship Program
BNY Mellon's Summer Internship Program (SIP) provides high-potential students with a well-rounded, rewarding internship experience as well as an inside look into what it's like to work for a global financial services organization that has been innovating and serving clients since 1784.With projects specifically chosen to both challenge and develop SIP participants, our summer analysts will gain valuable real-world experiences working in their respective line of business/function as well as learn to work together in collaborative teams.
From day one, summer analysts are immersed in BNY Mellon's innovative and dynamic company culture as they will receive:
Program at a Glance:
- Meaningful and challenging work assignments
- Networking opportunities with peers, senior leaders, and executives
- Exposure to different areas of business
- Comprehensive professional etiquette and financial services fundamentals training
- Understanding of BNY Mellon's commitment to diversity and inclusion
Investment Management Details
- 10-week summer internship assignment within an identified line of business or division of BNY Mellon that combines learning with skill development through practical work and projects
- Two-day in-person orientation/onboarding and virtual training curriculum; plus
- Career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including rotation assignment managers, senior mentors, peer mentors, business stakeholders and a dedicated program manager
- Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention and support
- Participants can further develop their technical and business acumen skills/expertise, enhance leadership abilities, and build networks across the organization
- Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for summer analysts
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier internship/talent pipeline program within the financial services industry
- Overall performance during the Summer Internship Program and business need will be determining factors in full-time placement
With a presence around the world, we look to connect
investors with opportunities across every major asset class.
We believe the right results begin by being relevant to every client, whether that is engaging the way they want, offering diversified strategies, or providing advice and quality insights for better informed decisions.
To achieve this, we have built our model around investors' needs. Offering the best of both worlds, we bring together
world-class investment firms, with their best of breed talent and unique cultures, backed by the strength, stability and global presence of BNY Mellon, one of the world's most trusted investment partners.
Our clients include asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, central banks, companies, family offices, financial intermediaries, governments, insurance companies, investment advisers, non-profit organizations, pension funds and sovereign institutions. Program Eligibility/Qualifications:
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
- Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors;
- Penultimate students, graduating in 2024
- Well-rounded and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;