Job Description: Job Title
Credit Algo Strats Location
London Corporate Title
We are looking for a quant to work on electronic and automatic dealing of corporate bonds. You will be dealing bonds to customers and this role requires experience and understanding at a securities dealer or similar firm. The role is highly technical, quantitative, and focused on idea generation and data analysis, requiring strong coding skills, a strong statistics background and a track record of significant statistical analysis. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Working on and taking ownership of aspects of electronic and automatic trading strategy including customer, competitor, and market analysis, Algo design and implementation, voice trader partnership
- Ensuring that the reasoning, thought process and critical thinking behind all work is well understood and agreed upon
- Form strong partnerships across the Bank including with engineering and technology, voice trading and the broad quantitative trading community
How we'll support you
- A track record of understanding strategy in automatic bond trading, including customer facing trading, at a dealer or similar firm
- Specific experience in one or more of United States Dollars (USD) or Euro (EUR) cash corporates, USD or EUR government bonds, USD municipals is highly desirable
- Educated to University level or equivalent qualification/work experience in statistics or a related field
- Understanding of the institutional bond market
- Strong coding skills with experience in languages like R, Python, kdb/q
- Clear understanding of Algos with Algo coding skills desirable (Java or C++)
About us and our teams
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities' employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example. screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.