Investment Management Financial Controller required for a dynamic firm in London This role involves controlling the Finance function in the UK, owning all finance related activity and facing off to the CFO and board level stakeholders.
A well established investment management firm based in London with exciting plans for the future.
The Financial Controller based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Monthly financial reporting for all group entities
- Assist all origination activity ensuring due diligence and funding is in place from a Finance perspective
- Own all third party relationships
- Monthly Board reporting, portfolio monitoring and ensuring Finance is a value add function within the firm
- Budgeting and cash flow for all entities
- Own and manage the audit process
The Financial Controller based in London will have had the following exposure:
- Qualified accountant with Investment management exposure
- Senior stakeholder management
- Commercially minded detail orientated professional
- Someone willing to grow with the function
Excellent package and career prospects