J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with the marketing and growth teams, product owners, and agile squads to provide consistent, integrated solutions that enable us to attract new customers more effectively, curate experiences that drive engagement, deliver messages at the right time and in the right channels, and understand our customer pain points to continuously improve our ability to delight them and provide them with an unparalleled banking experience.
We are seeking a passionate result-oriented technologist to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology direction focused on the Marketing Technology stack. Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems.
- Provide technical solutions to Marketing Communications, including campaigns, workflows, API integrations, and ETL processes that balance architecture standards and plans, total cost of ownership, and feasibility, using cross channel communications and engagement platforms.
- Work with marketing, product, design, data, and engineering teams to craft new solutions leveraging marketing automation tools.
- Define data models in alignment with a holistic marketing database management strategy that supports data unification and access across our internal systems, ensures data quality, enforces governance and measurement, and complies with GDPR and other strict data privacy requirements.
- Build data pipelines and integrations that connect our cross-channel communications systems to CRM, CDP, cloud services, and 3rd party tools.
- Design and build APIs and highly available services that deliver personalized, real-time content via the appropriate channels.
- Configure and maintain APIs for triggering and sending Email, SMS, Push Notifications, in-app notifications, and physical letters.
- Hands-on experience configuring, integrating and maintaining cross channel communications and engagement platforms, e.g.: Adobe Campaign Classic / Braze / AirShip, AWS Pinpoint.
- Deep understanding of the architectures of any of the above platforms, including stand-alone, distributed, on-prem, and cloud.
- Expertise in building technical and campaign workflows
- Deep understanding of DNS, SMTP, email deliverability (IP allowlisting, IP warmup, return path, DMARC/SPF), and ESPs
- Expertise in building and delivering Email, SMS, Push and In-App campaigns
- Hands-on experience developing services in Java 8+ with Spring 4+
- Expertise with PostgreSQL and/or CockroachDB, designing database schemas and ETL processes
- Expertise in implementing and integrating RESTful and SOAP-based services
- Understanding of subscriber data, data governance, frequency capping and campaign hierarchy methodologies
- Experience working in an agile, dynamic and customer-facing environment
- TDD - practical experience with unit testing and how to apply it using industry leading tools like JUnit and Mockito.
- ATDD - practical experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium and/or Cypress, as well as testing the creation, triggering and delivery of communications like email, SMS, push notifications, etc.