Unlike other organisations, FNZ encourages employees to explore internal career opportunities across the organisation. An FNZer's career pathway isn't restricted to linear progression and often our top talent have worked across a multitude of business functions. As such, we don't restrict applications based on tenure however you mustn't have any performance issues and you must inform your current Line Manager before applying.
FNZ is the power behind many high-scale financial services platforms. Our customers rely on us to create web applications that meet their own high standards for usability and design.
Analyst Testers at FNZ design and recommend solutions to help meet client and organisational goals as well as carry out testing of processes and platforms for new and upgraded software and systems, analyse the results and identify/report any problems.
As a Graduate Analyst Tester within FNZ, you will work in a project aligned team on projects that directly impact our customers.
- Work independently and within a client aligned team to examine IT systems and business models,
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the platform functionality and business processes.
- Educate and prepare customers (external and internal) on core FNZ platform functionality. Working closely with our customer on site to develop solutions and testing these solutions to meet business and technical requirements.
- Review and analyse business requirements to ensure they are quantifiable and testable.
- Support software testing activities and raise and re-test defects.
What about you?
- A passion for technology and coding, and a proficiency to quickly learn. Bachelor's degree or higher (min A- average for under-graduate, first class for postgraduate);
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment;
- Perseverance and a willingness to try and fail and try again Enjoy finding problems and then coming up with/suggesting solutions - a professional problem solver!
- Outside the box/big picture thinker
What's in it for you?
- A first-rate development programme and a chance to work with the world's best developers creating platforms at the forefront of technology,
- Mentorship and buddy support to help you during your FNZ journey,
- An excellent salary, benefits and career progression available
- An international team of likeminded individuals - we have employees from all around the world
- Graduate cohort social events around the year,
- International exposure with offices around the world and a chance to gain experience in one of our many locations (think Shanghai, Singapore or Wellington!)
At FNZ, you'll be encouraged to take on responsibility, play a part in the evolution of the company and drive your career development. As a rapidly growing business, we offer expectational challenges and professional opportunities around the world. So, if this sounds like the next step for you, then we'd love to hear from you!