We are looking for a bright graduate to join our team. We are an investment consultancy firm providing strategic investment advice to small and medium sized UK pension schemes.
You will be wishing to train to be an actuary and become a strategic investment consultant. You will have a good maths related degree and ideally be experienced with Excel. The position is based in Croydon and the closing date is Thursday 20th October 2022.
- We are looking for a further bright graduate to join us to train to become an investment consultant and qualify as an actuary.
- We provide strategic investment advice for small and medium sized pension schemes all over the UK.
- You will have strong analytical skills with a good degree in either maths or a maths related subject such as physics or engineering.
- Must have at least an “A” grade in Maths A Level (or equivalent). Please state your grades for your A levels and degree(s).
- No prior experience of investments or pensions is required, but familiarity with Microsoft Excel would be advantageous.
- The role will be largely office based in Croydon. Some home working may also be required with close links to the team via video conferencing.
- The successful applicant will be expected and supported to take the actuarial exams.
The starting salary will be £28,000 plus a generous study package. Enquiries/applications by Thursday 21sth October 2022