• Understanding the products in the relevant funds and coordinating the production of daily, weekly or monthly NAVs by reconciling *THE CLIENT*’s internal fund valuations with the administrators.
• Adhering to *THE CLIENT*’s Pricing and Valuation Policy; investigating and resolving valuation issues, significant price fluctuations cash breaks and trade capture issues and responding to ad-hoc queries from administrators.
• Obtaining internal sign-off of portfolio valuations and returns from the portfolio management team on a daily basis.
• Ensure that management and performance fees are correctly calculated and charged to the funds on a timely basis.
• Participating in ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives.
• Liaising with external auditors as and when required.
• Ensure that accurate and timely reporting from Fund Accounting is provided to both internal and external recipients.
• Provide accurate fund related information and reporting to the Corporate and FP&A Teams for *THE CLIENT* accounting and Senior Management reporting