RMS Partners is a fast-growing independent Investor Relations consultancy. We are looking for talented people to join us as we grow.
- The roles offer excellent opportunities for candidates to build strong relationships with senior PLC Board members and professional equity investors.
- We have established a blue-chip client list including a number of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies.
- Our primary focus is to promote our clients and build relationships with new and existing investors.
- The team continues to expand its scope in terms of investor relations advice and proactive investor relations activities.
- These roles will support all of these activities, with the individual assuming responsibility for a number of PLC clients in time.
- Graduates need to show a clear interest in the UK financial and equity markets as a career
- For the Account Executive role, relevant experience in Financial PR or Investor Relations, ideally within an agency environment, however in-house applications from any industry are also welcome
- A passion for results - you will have a genuine drive to succeed and be part of a rapidly growing business
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision; strong work ethic
- Client-focused; professional manner and the confidence to interact with senior team/clients
- Strong academics
- A mature and highly professional approach
- Excellent all-round presentation skills and strong inter-personal skills
- A genuine interest and experience of working with institutional investors and/or understanding of Equity markets
- Excellent attention to detail, project management and organisational skills
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary package depending on experience, a contributory pension
- Membership of an on-site Gym
- A nurturing culture where professional and personal development are backed with flexibility, as well as financial support - for all our people
If you have relevant Financial PR or Investor Relations experience and would like to progress your career rapidly with an exciting consultancy we would love to hear from you.