This is an excellent opportunity to give yourself a great start in your career by spending time working on real projects and learning how, as an HR professional, you can help meet and support the future challenges of the business.
Exane was founded in 1990, on the back of a robust business model built around 3 fundamentals: the world of Equities, Investment and Research. Its expertise consistently wins strong recognition among clients as demonstrated in key investor surveys.
Exane is specialised in 3 businesses: Cash Equities (under the brand name BNP Paribas Exane), Structured Solutions (Exane Solutions), and Asset Management (Exane Asset Management).
Our 800 employees can now be found spread across 9 sites worldwide, with Paris and London as its main offices.
After a successful 17-year partnership with BNP Paribas, Exane became a subsidiary of BNP Paribas in July 2021.
About BNP Paribas Exane
BNP Paribas Exane is a leading European equities business. We offer a high-quality execution platform with full electronic trading capability. Our Research product is renowned for its depth and quality and is reinforced by experienced, top-ranked Sales & Specialist Sales teams as well as a dedicated corporate access service.
The growth of this business creates numerous opportunities for both junior and more senior profiles.
- To be first point of contact for all HR admin queries, escalating when appropriate
- Providing administrative assistance on various HR related initiatives
- Creating and ensuring accurate employee records are maintained
- Entering and maintaining various types of data via the HR database
- Providing benefits administration, data collation and support to HR, Payroll & Systems Administration Specialist
- Assist with documentation maintenance and hard copy filing
- Issuing joiner packs with all relevant forms for on-boarding new starters
- Being the point of contact with new employees as part of the on-boarding process
- Acting as a back-up for other team members on various HR topics
- Contributing with ideas and suggestions as part of the HR team
- Contributing to and taking ownership of ad-hoc projects (e.g. employee benefits and discounts, optimising the HR database)
- Building effective relations with colleagues and suppliers in London and abroad
- Providing advice and responding to employee queries on various HR & Payroll policies including benefits, absence management, sick pay, maternity and paternity leaves, etc.
- Nurturing the relationship with key suppliers for pension and benefits
- Degree educated or about to finish degree in HR (preferred) or business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and commercially minded
- Ability to adapt to change in highly fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- The applicant must have the right to work in UK
This position is available as soon as possible in London.