Responsibilities will include
• Day to day compliance oversight, systems and controls
• Management of the compliance framework and the SMCR regulatory approval process
• Undertake regulatory risk assessments to identify areas of weakness and areas for improvement
• Provide regulatory advice to the board and senior stakeholders
• Keeping up to date with regulatory changes
• Board reporting and attending committee meetings
• Enhance the Risk Framework and Compliance Monitoring plan
• Develop a robust regulatory training programme for staff
• Embed core values of culture and conduct risk
• Regulatory liaison with the PRA and FCA
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.