Our client is a leading marketing, global branding, and communications agency. They are looking for an enthusiastic, inquisitive, and tenacious junior account executive to join their fast-growing Capital Markets team. Capital Markets is a rapidly growing practice within the firm and some of the world’s most renowned financial institutions are clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support account teams with pitching stories to journalists, whether that be via email, phone or Twitter DM.
- Support on copywriting whether that be social posts, press releases, blogs and op-eds.
- Communicate and build relationships directly with clients.
- Provide support on briefing calls with spokespeople and client calls (suggesting potential angles and questions).
- Building your own media and influencer contacts.
- Supporting on all account admin – news monitoring, monthly reports and updating press lists.
- Being part of a capital markets team led by ex-City A.M. columnist.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Be energetic, bright, proactive, and ambitious.
- Enthusiastic about communications/PR and have an interest in investments and capital markets.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.