In this post you will gain access to high deal volume and accrue hands on experience, providing you with the tools to confidently ascend.
Your responsibilities will centre on the following:
• You will independently lead day-to-day execution work on M&A and other corporate finance transactions in the Power, Utilities, Infra, Transport & Renewables sectors
• Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research
• Contributing actively to the origination effort / Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner
• Providing support to senior bankers in developing and maintaining client relationships, income streams or new business opportunities
• Acting as a mentor and role model to the more junior members of the team
My client is targeting someone whose profile demonstrates:
• Excellent financial analysis skills
• Solid Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) skills, gained from either a product or sector team, preferably within the PUI and Renewables space
• Proven deal execution track-record through previous hands-on experience
• Good knowledge of compliance, key applicable laws, rules and regulations
With a team of 180 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Voted ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year 2021', our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Finance, Technology and Specialist markets including the areas of Accountancy & Finance, Audit, Actuarial, Banking Operations, Change Management & Transformation, Compliance, Investment Management, Tax, Treasury, Housing Development, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Digital & Data and Software Engineering.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.