McCabe and Barton are pleased to be partnering with a leading clearing and trading house to offer a PMO consultant role on contract basis.
My client is currently going through a large scale transformation that will affect all area's of business and are subsequently looking to grow their PMO team to support this. As a PMO consultant you will be working to prepare and deliver value-added reporting, provide quality assurance and assist with the use of database tracking software.
Key Skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience as a PMO
- Understanding of Project life cycles and methodologies
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders of all seniority
- Strong numerical and analytical experience
- Able to work as a small team and upon own initiative
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Prior experience working as a PMO within financial services
- Sharepoint and Oracle knowledge