The Primary Objectives of the role is:
a. To preserve the firms capital
b. To create a best-in-class portfolio management function
c. To provide holistic insight and offer sensible/timely practical advice
d. To act proactively to protect the companies interests
e. To fulfil the Development Impact and Health, Safety, Environment and Social mandates.
· Expertise in the management of structured/ project finance transactions and infrastructure finance.
· Evidence of ability to deal proactively with issues arising during construction and operational project phases.
· Strong corporate credit risk skills and analysis.
· Strong accounting and financial analysis skills. · Good knowledge of transaction legal documentation.
· Track record of delivering a strong client focused service.
- Loan documentation and borrowing relationship management experience a nice to have.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to have a confidential conversation with me please apply to the role.