Job Description: Job title:
Product Specialist - Xtrackers, focus Business Development / ETC's
DWS Group (DWS) is one of the world's leading asset managers with EUR 841bn of assets under management (as of 31 March 2023). Building on more than 60 years of experience, it has a reputation for excellence in Germany, Europe, the Americas and Asia. DWS is recognised by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines.
As part of our Xtrackers team, you as a Product Specialist (Analyst) - Xtrackers form part of a global team located in New York, London, Frankfurt and Luxembourg
You cover the entire lifecycle of Xtrackers ETFs, ETCs, and Institutional Mandates from the first idea, through index and product design to implementation and ongoing maintenance and liquidations. Your key focus will be on structuring new solutions, implementing product events and transformational projects. You may soon be able to structure your very first Xtrackers participate in client meetings as a Product Specialist. Primary focus will be on Exchange Traded Commodities and Digital products such as digital twins and ERTPs on crypto assets. The Passive Product team has a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture, located across the globe with a strong track-record of developing and promoting talent. What we'll offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. You can expect:
Key responsibilities comprise:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide-ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Initially support, then run product structuring and management of product events (e.g. launches, changes, terminations) for UCITS ETFs and ETCs
- Contribute to ongoing maintenance of ETC platforms across product events, sales support, co-ordination with service providers
- Handling of internal regulatory and governance requirements from a Passive Products perspective
- Run/Support any project affecting the current set-up of products, processes and relevant documents
- Contribute to ongoing development of ETP/certificates and other platforms across product events, sales support, regulatory reporting co-ordination with service providers
- Contribute to assessing new ETP concepts and platforms development projects from business case to implementation, co-ordinating across stakeholders e.g. external service providers, Sales, Legal, Capital Markets and GT/Operations as well as Finance. This may include new (digital) ETP vehicles and tokenization projects for fund shares.
- Support business strategy development and implementation e.g. across planning, legal budgets, resourcing
- Product, market and Passive investment strategy analytics
- Support Product pipeline planning and governance processes. This includes working with Sales, Portfolio Management, Capital Markets and Operations to ensure presentation of product business cases, appropriate resource planning, flexible response to high priority product or sales initiatives
How we'll support you:
- University degree, preferably in Law, Finance/ Economics or IT
- Good knowledge and previous work experience in the Passive sector preferred and a keen interest in investment products in general
- Strong interest and reasonable knowledge about distributed ledger technology, crypto assets and tokens
- Field experience in project management and good organisation skills
- Willingness to learn regulatory and governance requirements such as UCITS, MIFID, EU prospectus directive, BMR
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient, with a can-do attitude and a strong willingness to learn, take on new challenges and serve our clients
- Diligent, efficient and able to manage multiple conflicting deliverables including working under pressure while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg. Programming skills (Python) as a plus
- Strong English language skills required plus additional relevant languages (e.g. German) as a plus
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in our team
Diversity, inclusion and mutual respect are essential elements of who we are. These values define the working environment we strive to create - engaging, supportive and welcoming of different views. We believe innovation stems from intellectual curiosity alongside the right mix of skills and talents. Therefore, we embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds. The company promotes equality of opportunity and encourages the development of all employees to their full potential. We are open to agile working arrangements - talk to us about flexibility and other initiatives we offer.
We are an equal opportunities employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and national or ethnic origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We aim to treat all employees in a fair and consistent manner, promote good working relationships to encourage high standards of conduct and performance within a work environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.