Rates, Credit and FXO Support
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: to be negociated
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
One of our clients, a major French Bank is looking for Application Support Consultants
- You will be working within a team dedicated to build and support risk analysis tools, on the whole FIC perimeter: Rates, Credit and FXO. Services delivered are position, P&L and risk associated with their financial products on a real time basis through several applications.
- Exciting opportunity to support mainly the Rates and Credit trading desks acting as market makers on G10 and Emerging markets, and Credit derivatives + Cash market.
- You will be dedicated and sitting close to the Rates and Credit trading desk, you will support them in their day-to-day tasks, make sure SLAs are respected and develop new functionalities.
Integration to the global support team:
- Release management with global support team
- Contributes to production incidents, control Tower, production points
Business Analysis, Development, Change Management (40%):
- Contributes to trading business analysis, liaising between trading and development teams to explain and explicit required functionalities
- Appetency in development: the candidate may have to debug, code in C#
- Test new functionalities with dev teams and validate them
- Demo new functionalities to trading and explain system behaviour
- More globally, you will be an expert functionally as well on Rates/Credit tools ecosystem and will have a strong appetency with debugging, coding and enhance tools features.
- Solid academic background, engineering curriculum e.g. Master’s degree in computing science, engineering, applied science (physics, mathematics…)
- C# / Java / C++ : It’s a plus
- Knowledge of financial products & quants
- Fluent English
- French appreciated: A lot of traders / colleagues are French mother tongue speaker
Analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages, i.e be able to analyse, perform reverse engineering on application.