Senior Consultant to Senior Manager, SAP S/4 HANA Embedded and Predictive Analytics, Data Risk Analytics, Risk Advisory, London
SAP S/4 Hana is rapidly growing areas across all Industries. Global corporations are spending millions in their SAP transformations and as they embark on their S/4 Hana migration journey.
We see an opportunity to help clients understand the possibilities using real time data, and predictive analytics in their S/4 implementations, helping them to discover the value of being a data insight driven organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is constantly looking for new challenges, including to:
- Work with diverse team across Europe to leverage SAP S4 Hana Analytics and Predictive skills and capabilities
- Helping to develop S/4 propositions using S4 embedded real time analytics and predictive analytics, building out the S/4 Analytics Team capabilities within the S/4 Data Risk and Analytics practice
- Lead and build the new S4 Risk Analytics Team while keeping hands on experience in S4.
- Ability to upskill in other S4 areas to strengthen the understanding of how data is used across the entire process
- Gain valuable experience across a number of key global clients and help to develop exciting propositions and use cutting edge technology
- Use your interpersonal skills to build our relationships with clients and internally with key Deloitte Stakeholders
- Increase your portfolio in S4 Data Risk and Analytics domain
- This role offers an opportunity expand your knowledge and skill across other key data areas, while building a strong S4 Team
- Be a part of highly specialized team who can deliver SAP S4
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Your role
As a SAP S4 Analytics - Senior Manager, you will have responsibility for:
Your work, your choice
- Developing client proposals, estimating scope, creating project plan, and identifying appropriate resources required to implement S4 embedded analytics and dashboards for global clients.
- Developing, configuring and showing demos, key advantages and capabilities of S4 embedded analytics to clients
- Leading the S4 Analytics Stream in the Data Risk and Analytics Team. Helping to build up this team to meet the demand due to the surge in S4 transformation programs.
- Creating an overall approach and design for SAP S4 embedded Analytics and Predictive Analytics for our clients, including implementing this design through configuration, testing, handover and support (full life cycle of project).
- Supporting S4 Data Risk and Analytics teams across their various propositions proving expertise to assist and help add value to new clients in the context of areas such as Data management, Governance, Data Quality, Data Migration and other related areas
- Planning and managing SAP S4 embedded Analytics implementations following the appropriate delivery model.
- Supporting project deliveries and managing Deloitte business stakeholders, client stakeholders, and project teams
- Unblocking any blockers that arise for project deliveries. Proactively managing risks / issues and dependencies as they arise
- Making recommendations to Client on an ad-hoc basis when we need to pivot to achieve a goal
- Planning, estimating and proposing solutions to help clients achieve maximum benefits of SAP S4 embedded Analytics.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London with occasional domestic and international travel
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time / part-time basis.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
- 3+ years of experience and would have participated in at least 3 SAP S4 embedded Analytics engagements where you were involved in the configuration of S4 Embedded Analytics.
- A good knowledge of S/4 Embedded Analytics, SAP BW powered by HANA, BW/4 HANA, Native HANA modelling, SAP Business Objects and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) in large and complex environments of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC and non-SAP ERPs.
- Hands on experience in designing and implementing S/4 embedded analytics, Native HANA Solutions, SAP BW powered by HANA and BW/4HANA.
- A proven track record with SAP S/4 Embedded analytics specifically with Core Data Services (CDS) views development technique.
- Hands-on experience working with SAP BW powered by HANA and BW/4 HANA features, standard and custom SAP BW Extractors, complex transformations, advanced DSOs, exposing BW models as HANA views, mixed (hybrid) scenarios, best practice and performance optimization concepts.
- Experience with administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving technical problems arises from the technical development
- Experience required with capturing and documenting functional requirements, interpreting technical requirements, defining the architecture, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals.
- Good knowledge in Data modelling, data flows, S4 processes and S4 master data required to build the S4 real time reports and dashboards.
- Strong commercial and contractual management/awareness and business acumen, including a very good understanding of business processes and/or supporting SAP technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships, either as a consultant or within an organisation
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality, complex projects including effective programme and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to tailor communications to people from a wide range of backgrounds and seniorities
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability present and communicate key messages based on the audience
- Able to solve complex problems objectively individually and as part of a team
- Proactive in identifying risks to the programme and initiating mitigating actions
- Planning and overseeing and implementing all aspects of the S4 Embedded Reporting delivery
Desired skills and experience:
Your service line: Risk Advisory
- Experience with various SAP Business Objects tools, BW/4 HANA, Native HANA and S/4 HANA from design through implementation and production support.
- Experience and knowledge of other products (SAP S4, SAP MDG, S4 LOB Modules)
- Good understanding of supply chain, human capital and finance data
In Risk Advisory, our thinking and actions give clients, our people and society the confidence to grow responsibly in a rapidly changing world. We don't just work with our clients to manage risk, we help them understand and grab the opportunities it presents too, helping them gain a competitive advantage. Our expertise and industry knowledge run deep here. At Deloitte, you'll find yourself working with some of the most inspiring and experienced colleagues and with clients who trust you to lead the way to smart choices, better control frameworks, and new systems, including bespoke solutions that have a direct impact on their bottom line. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 179030