Senior Transition Coordinator
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Role/ Department:
Northern Trust provides their clients with comprehensive Investment Operations Outsourcing middle office solutions covering the full universe of: trade services, asset services, client reporting, performance measurement, derivatives operations and collateral management.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join an existing transition team and play a key role in the success of an expanding Investment Operations outsourcing platform implemented by Northern Trust.
Within IOO the transitions team provide a full and in depth transition service to Investment Managers. These include Institutional Clients investing in Pooled Funds, LDI and Segregated mandates. Typical products include OEIC's, Sicav's, QIF's, Onshore/Offshore Unitised pooled vehicles, Swaps, Repo's, Futures, Equities, and Bonds.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Transitions Coordinator to ensure accurate and timely completion of all client change events (new business/clients, lost business/ clients, fund launches/closures/restructures, custodian changes, new market set-up's, unit trust a/c set-up's, static data changes). The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Undertaking client transition activities, including in-specie transfers, custody changes, new and lost business, fund launches/closures/restructures, unit trust a/c set-up's, market account openings, standing instructions updates, static data changes
• Being a resource for function-wide business projects representing the transition team, assisting in the scope and impact of the projects and proving resources for testing and implementation
• Maintaining and updating transitions events on team work schedule held in Sharepoint
• Maintaining internal client account lists with new/lost business and static data changes Skills/ Qualifications:
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Excellent communication skills in dealings with all management levels
• Excellent analytical skills
• The ability to work on their own initiative
• The ability to multi task and prioritise effectively The competencies that would be valuable for this role include:
• Effective Communication
• Excellence in Execution
• Focused Client Relationships
• Personal Courage Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater