* We are currently looking to hire a skilled Solution Architect to join our Payments practice and work on an inital project with one of our London based, Investment Banking clients. * Ability to execute the tasks as per the instructions or run books provided by the team lead or architect * Perform Payment Hub related build and integration activities
- We are currently looking to hire a skilled Solution Architect to join our Payments practice and work on an inital project with one of our London based, Investment Banking clients.
- Ability to execute the tasks as per the instructions or run books provided by the team lead or architect
- Perform Payment Hub related build and integration activities
- Support system architecture, design and cross business area projects.
- Ability to own end-to-end application delivery for specified projects, identifying and engaging all technical component teams that need to contribute.
- Ensuring project designs are compliant to architectures and standard.
We are going through unprecedented growth in the last few years due to investment in cutting edge technology services, an impressive hiring and talent strategy and a growing list of industry leading household names in the Financial Services industry.
You can expect to work on large scale transformation work amongst a team of technology experts working for true global leaders in technology services and digital transformation.
Your environment will be a true Agile place of work where you will working towards common goal with a team of cross functional expert technologists with a Blue Chip Financial Services organisation.
- Exposure to Banking - Payments domain
- Designs and builds integration components and interfaces as per requirements
- Producing solution designs and roadmaps for services, components and applications, using modern technologies and standards
- Articulate and collaborative, able to work and influence distributed teams
- Understanding of the listed tech-stack - Java, Kotlin, Json, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Oracle, SQL, Git, Jenkins, Team City, Cucumber, Selenium
- Providing reference designs, implementations and frameworks for micro-service components
- Setting up and operating technical design governance through automated tools as well as design reviews
- Public cloud implementation and achieving high scalability, reliability and security while managing levels of cost Attention to detail
- Experience in working with high available, high volume, business critical systems
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- TOGAF certified
- Awareness of Payment processing system and framework is preferred.
Role: Solution Architect
Day Rate: £550 - £600
Contact: Gavin Savage