Description SUMMER INTERN - EBS PRODUCTS , CME GROUP
The role is to support the continued growth of volumes and counterparties on EBS FX Trading platforms as part of the EBS Product and Business team. Key success metrics to include Global Average Daily Volume on EBS, number of bilateral trading relationships, daily spread of currency pairs traded by customers, currency pair coverage, and other measures to be agreed.
- Support EBS business teams to help service EBS clients with a view to grow client trading activity across Spot FX, Precious Metals, NDFs, and Forwards, which ultimately would drive volume growth
- Run analytics and MIS on trade/client level data to identify any gaps created in client trading activity on EBS platforms, and to equally identify opportunities for the business to address. Provide regular gap analyses to help with tag mappings.
- Use quantitative analytics over trading data and understanding of market microstructure, eFX pricing and risk management to provide insights.
- Work closely with EBS/CME Regional Sales teams to understand client requirements (in terms of LPs, credit, currency pair coverage, liquidity and spreads) and track key regional sales metrics.
- Work closely with internal Client Integration teams, Onboarding team and Customer Support team on new client onboarding, connectivity over EBS, issue resolution and everyday operational management of trading activity.
- Attendance and participation in various regional and global internal meetings with BLM and Product to gather and/or deliver relevant business information and participate in growth strategy.
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Analytical and data crunching skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and results-oriented mentality is essential
- Technologically competent, able to work with and understand trading applications including e-Commerce solutions.
- Team player who always looks to align towards a common goal, support the wider mission, and equally influence direction within the team.
- Working towards a degree in Mathematics, Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of e-commerce FX and FX market structure. Broad knowledge of related financial markets.
- Good awareness of FX products and venues including other MDP's and SDP's.
- Ms Excel and Power point competent
- Knowledge of coding languages such as VBA excel, Python, R would be helpful.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.