You would be joining one of the most successful high frequency trading companies in the world who provide a positive culture and work life balance. Remote work is available, even fully remote for the right candidates.
The systems infrastructre team builds and maintrains the distributes computer clusters, data storage, operating systems and software that allow their research and trading strategies to run worldwide 24/7.
Responsibilities are broad and include hardware and software installation and configuration, remote administration, monitoring, software testing, automation and tool development.
- Growing team, currently with 15 members across sub teams
- Should expect a mix of operational and project work
- Multiple hires into this team and all 100% down to growth
- Debian is a huge plus, it’s being used extensively
- Linux, Python and some networking / IP knowledge
- Manage and optimize large scale distributed compute/HPC clusters
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux
- Python to help automated repetitive tasks
- Debian experience is a huge plus