I am currently working with a Trading Firm in San Francisco who are looking to bring someone in as a C# Desktop GUI developer to work on their Trading Systems! You don't need experience working on trading systems.
Because of the COVID-19 situation you don't need to move to San Fran straight away. You can work from home for now.
· Strong Experience in developing C# .NET GUI desktop applications.
· Experience in TCP/IP socket-based communication, multi-threaded parallel processing.
· SQL and relational databases knowledge. Integration with database using C#.
· Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design – C#
· Knowledge of DevExpress C# based Grid Control product is strongly preferred.
· Optional: Shell Script, PERL, C, C++
· COMMUNICATION AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
· Understanding of options, equities, and other financial instruments is preferred
· Ability to test code and knowledge of debuggers
· Aptitude to write clean, commented, and optimized codes