Entry-level Healthcare Digital Technology Developer Position Overview
Cognizant is helping healthcare leaders make the shift-with actionable insights, more automation and efficiency, innovative products and services, and modern infrastructure that drives better outcomes at a lower cost.
You will join as an Entry-level Healthcare Digital Technology Developer and have the opportunity to work on complex emerging technology and business projects in the healthcare industry. Depending on your background and Cognizant business needs, we will align you to a technology area; allowing you to enhance your core competency skills and grow your career. You will take on challenges to deliver technology innovation, and design and implement solutions, which impacts our clients' business and IT imperatives. Qualifications
\t Work Authorization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Data Analytics/Data Science, with technical proficiency \t
- Internship or academic experience with programming languages like Python, PowerShell, Java, .Net, or PL/SQL \t
- Internship or academic experience and/or certifications using cloud services: Azure, AWS, OpenShift, etc. \t
- Interested in in data like Data Science, Data Analytics, Databases, large data sets, or data mining \t
- Excited to work within the Healthcare domain \t
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the passion and appetite to learn newer technologies \t
- Actively participate in developing complex applications involving cutting edge technology and frameworks \t
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills \t
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
Due to the nature of this position Cognizant cannot provide sponsorship for U.S. work authorization (including participation in a CPT/OPT program) for this role. Location(s)
Entry-level Healthcare Digital Technology Developers will be deployed to Cognizant office(s) in Dallas-TX
where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. Applicants must be willing to relocate to one of the aforementioned major geographic areas. While we will attempt to honor candidate location preferences, business need and position availability will determine final location assignment. Start Date(s)
Entry-level Healthcare Digital Technology Developers will largely start in 3 cohorts; January
or August 2022
. While we will attempt to honor candidate summer start date preferences, business need and position availability will determine final start date assignment of June or August. Exact summer start dates will be communicated with enough time for you to plan effectively. Why Choose Us?
Cognizant delivers solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of our associates. You will be supported by high-caliber?experts?and employ some of the most advanced and patented capabilities. Our associate's diverse backgrounds offer varied perspectives and fuel new?ways of thinking. We encourage lively discussions which inspire better results for?our clients.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jun 20 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.