Global Fixed Income, Portfolio Manager
Portfolio Managers drive a rigorous research process combined with advanced quantitative analysis to make informed risk decisions. Successful Portfolio Managers are able to build and manage a team of Associate Portfolio Managers and Traders to trade strong and dynamic portfolios while working closely with other Portfolio Managers and team members within the Global Fixed Income team and other parts of the firm. Key responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a clear, disciplined and sustainable investment process that produces strong ideas
- Manage a portfolio of Fixed Income and/or Foreign Exchange instruments in accordance with established trading and risk parameters
- Collaborate and share market views with other portfolio managers as well as the Head of Global Fixed Income and the COO of Global Fixed Income
- Partner with the Quantitative Research and Technology team to develop innovative approaches, tools, and techniques for modeling and analyzing markets and instruments
- Manage and mentor a team of Associate Portfolio Managers and/or Traders
- Prior experience managing a portfolio of securities, with a proven track record of producing strong risk-adjusted returns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in computer science, economics, engineering, finance, mathematics, operations research, physics, statistics or a related field
- Strong understanding of portfolio construction, risk measurement/management, and performance attribution techniques
- Experience hiring top talent, managing, and developing a team.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
Opportunities available in New York, Greenwich and London About Citadel
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel's hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel's team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.