Enterprise Architecture represents a team of architects, subject matter experts in areas like UI/UX, Cloud, Data and Blockchain, as well as developers developing Shared Services/Data Governance applications in support of State Street organization.
The team collectively provides governance through Architectural Review Board and Tech Boards as well as best practices and standards on tools and technologies.
Our mission is to drive revenue, manage costs and innovate to help drive the overall organizational goals. We are looking for candidates:
You can be involved in:
- Interested and motivated in building on and learning on various technologies and technical disciplines.
- Passionate in technology and championing best practices
- Thrive on the creation of something from nothing and are comfortable in an evolving environment.
- Has excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts and software life cycle
- Proven problem solving, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team
Technical skills sought after:
- Contribute to project ideation and design to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting experiences.
- Design, develop and iterate on a solution for a specific innovative business objective
- Contribute in architecture and business requirements gathering discussions with new ideas and propose suitable tools & solutions.
- Perform application and system integration testing, building quality into all work
- Architect/design/develop/test shared services applications
- Develop front-end and backend components with a focus on user experience and microservices-based architecture.
- Leverage best-practice knowledge, Cloud environments, reference architectures, and patterns from prior projects to promote automation in the innovation Lab.
- Experience with software development, robust knowledge and experience with RESTful API Framework and understanding overall SDLC.
- Programming skills should minimally include Java / C# / TypeScript or equivalent programming language.
- Experience with modern source code management - Git.
- Familiarity with Public cloud(AWS or Azure or other) and SaaS environments.
- Familiarity with Container Technology.
- Familiarity with Unix / Linux environments.
$15,600 - $58,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.