Product Marketing & Communications Manager Banking Products
This position is responsible for developing and executing marketing and communication plans for Banking and Cash Solutions including credit card and other banking solutions.
Position also supports a multi-channel approach to driving business growth including direct to consumer marketing and efforts designed to increase awareness, understanding and sales of investment products with advisors, and sales consulting groups. This position reports to the VP, Product Marketing and Communications. Responsibilities
• Develop and implement the Credit Card marketing plan - develop, execute and evaluate impact of campaigns across various channels, including direct mail, email, customer service and field facing channels
• Work with large cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure alignment and integration.
• Write and manage the marketing and communication strategies and tactics that support integrated plans. Works individually or with a team to prepare communications, sales literature, etc.
• Partner with product management on Advisor and Client research initiatives to develop more effective campaigns and identify growth opportunities
• Serve as primary liaison with internal partners - legal, compliance, creative services, production services, product development, trading desk, etc.
• Drive measurable program results. Track program participation and results and provide recommendations for improvements, execute approved recommendations quickly. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent in a related field.
• Series 7 or ability to obtain within 120 days.
• 5+ years' experience in product marketing and communications.
• Strong knowledge of banking solutions including credit cards.
• Strong, demonstrated writing skills -- including content research and audience strategies.
• Proven ability to motivate and influence internal partners.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a leader within teams and ability to influence others.
• Demonstrated marketing, communication, project management and organizational skills.
• Experience in developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies.
• Capable of interacting with variety of individuals cross-organizationally and with external partners.
• Must be a self-starter and have ability to work independently.
• Proven ability to think fast, respond quickly and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to prioritize, coupled with strong attention to detail.