Corporate Functions, FinTech & Data Science, and Market Makers - 2023 Bank of America Spring Launchpad Corporate Functions
: These numerous functions act as internal consultants across all lines of businesses to deliver strategies and decision-making that enable the success of day-to-day business.
Participating teams include:
FinTech & Data Science
- Chief Administrative Office: This team is responsible for the policies, processes, programs, and tools to engage and manage a third party which includes category management, procurement, sourcing, process and design, testing, and operations. Also included in the CAO internship and full time rotation program, are ESG & Public Policy, Marketing and Communications.
- Chief Financial Officer Group:As a member of our CFO function, you would be part of a specialist team focused on: balance sheet and capital management, line-of-business finance, infrastructure finance, investments, accounting and regulations or investor relations.
- Corporate Audit:This global team maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation. The audit planning process includes considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance and operational risk.
- Global Human Resources:This team operates as a strategic partner to each area of the bank, focused on making Bank of America a great place for people to work. As a member of the GHR team, you would help the company provide comprehensive and competitive benefits, learning and development opportunities; support diversity and engagement initiatives; and promote an inclusive workplace for our employees worldwide.
- Global Operations:Members of this team develop innovative strategies and solutions designed to enhance our clients€™ performance and support clients in reaching their business goals. Operations teams perform vital functions, including settlement, clearing and reconciliation processes; trade validations; risk and profit-and-lost control; and general oversight of key processes.
- Global Risk:This team focuses on the management ofall aspects of risk, including strategic, market, credit, compliance, liquidity, operational, model and reputational risk matters to support sustainable, profitable corporate growth.
- Global Strategy & Enterprise Platforms: This program will provide exposure and skill development in the areas of resiliency, crisis response, program management, change management, data strategy, governance and operations procurement, third party management and real estate services.
- Strategy and Management: This program prepares teammates to become future enterprise leaders at Bank of America by providing engaging, relevant and directexperiences in Digital Technologies, FinTech, Strategy, Innovation, and Management.
These innovative technical divisions across FinTech & Data Science
develop and maintain our world-class platforms by using data and predictive analytics to solve our most complex challenges
Participating teams include:
- Corporate Audit Automation, Data Quality, Technology:This global team maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the organization including a fully dedicated Automation and Data Analytics function that leverages core programming languages and tools to identify automation opportunities and conduct data analysis.
- Global Technology:This global team delivers technology services that form the backbone of the company's retail, commercial and institutional businesses, as well as its key support functions around the world. Members of this team develop and deploy leading-edge technology in areas such as mobile and online banking, payments processing, technology infrastructure, cyber security, risk and capital management, and enterprise data management.
- Quantitative Analytics: A part of our Risk organization, this team focuses on the application of quantitative methods to solve complex business challenges. As a member of this team, you would develop emerging risk assessments, and perform credit risk scenario analysis as well as modeling regarding some of our key risk factors.
Our global banking client-facing businesses in Market Makers
provide financial solutions to individuals, institutions, and companies of all sizes.
Participating teams include:
- Enterprise Credit: Enterprise Credit is comprised of Commercial Banking and Business Banking business units. They are responsible for the extension of credit to other institutions and cover all aspects of the underwriting process. They provide an aligned, single fulfillment and servicing function and a streamlined delivery of credit that improves the customer experience worldwide.
- Global Transaction Services:This team isdedicated to turning technology advances into treasury solutions for our clients globally - across all segments and industries.
Applicants chosen for consideration will be invited to (a) complete a pre-recorded video submission and (b) indicate the internship programs from the list of businesses above for which they would like to be considered.
While student applications are limited to one career path (Corporate Functions, Fintech & Data Science, or Market Makers), we will consider applicants for all forums based on capacity. Please review all paths and apply for your top choice only. Forum Overview:
- This process will help determine which business-specific seminars and small group sessions participating students attend.
Selected students will experience business-specific seminars, join panel discussions on diversity and inclusion, and participate in small group networking over the span of two days. Each session will be hosted in-person and feature opportunities for two-way communication with members of our team.
This diversity and inclusion forum supports the bank's commitment to equity and inclusion by recognizing top campus talent from historically underrepresented backgrounds in the financial services industry; specifically Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, women, LGBT+, military veterans and people with disabilities, for the fast-paced internship recruiting process. Although this forum is targeted to prepare students from historically underrepresented backgrounds, all students are encouraged to apply. We also encourage students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic Serving Institutions, and Women's Colleges based in the United States to apply! Selected students will be considered for 2024 summer programs. Qualifications:
Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2024 and June 2026
. Students who have accepted a Summer Analyst 2023 internship offer at Bank of America are not eligible to apply.