Global Human Resources Management Analyst Program - 2023
What would you like the power to do?
At Bank of America, we value being a Great Place to Work®. We recognize that talented, engaged and satisfied employees are the foundation to help make the financial lives of our customers and clients better.
Bank of America provides a diverse range of banking and nonbanking financial services and products domestically and internationally in more than 35 countries Global Human Resources Overview
Global Human Resources (GHR) drives the company's efforts to be a great place to work for all employees through a focus on recognizing and rewarding performance, creating opportunities for employees to develop and grow, being an inclusive workplace for our teammates around the world, and supporting employees' financial, physical, and emotional wellness.
Our culture of accountability and compliance requires that all employees comply with relevant laws, regulations, ethical standards, and internal policies and procedures. As an Analyst, you will be offered a curriculum to build a strong platform to launch your career. Program Overview
The Global Human Resources Management Analyst Program is a 2 year rotational program that will introduce you to Bank of America and the GHR group. Our goal for new hires is to have the opportunity to build upon their academic foundation - specifically technical skills, industry knowledge and familiarity with a corporate environment - while pursuing their career based on their interests and background.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on-the-job support, events, and mentorship throughout. These opportunities include but are not limited to:
A Day in the Life
- Bank provided trainings focused on Mechanics of the Bank, Data Literacy, Executive Ready Presentations and more
- Mentorship Program
- Enterprise Executive Speaker Series
- Diversity & Inclusion Employee Networks - LEAD for Women, Hispanic/Latino Organization for Leadership & Advancement (HOLA), Black Professional Group, LGBT+ Pride, Military Support & Assistance Group (MSAG) and more
- Continuous Educational Speakers and Events
- Networking Events
- Community Service Opportunities
Our GHR Analyst Program aligns our human capital strategy to the business strategy, enabling the company to connect with customers and clients by attracting, developing and retaining a world-class workforce to drive growth at Bank of America. As an Analyst, you will be placed on one team where your primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Support line of business and Global Human Resources initiatives that make the bank a great place for people to work by creating an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Connect with senior HR leaders to better understand how HR drives critical business decisions and serves as a strategic partner throughout the bank
- Directly contribute to business advisory, operations, HR processes, and special projects
The GHR Analyst Program assigns hires to teams across the organization. Rotations include positions in various HR functions, including but not limited to HR business partner/generalists, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Employee Relations, Diversity & Inclusion, HR Process & Operations, the Academy (Learning & Business Performance) and Global Talent.
Our goal is to provide important, relevant and varied assignments based on real-time business needs while also considering participant skillsets; therefore, specific functional assignments cannot be guaranteed. Qualifications
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Eligible candidates must have a graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023.
- Common areas of study included but are not limited to: Business, Industrial or Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management, Industrial and Labor Relations, Organizational Development, Economics or other related degrees.
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred.
- Candidates should possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a drive for operational and execution excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results.
- Demonstrate strong academic and technical skills in Microsoft Office, teamwork, problem solving and analytical skills, verbal and written communication and professionalism.
- Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.