Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
The Linux Engineering team is responsible for the design, engineering and documentation for our globally deployed Linux platform. We are looking for a new member to assist with the ongoing packaging and updating for our platform. You will work with our global operations team and internal business partners to ensure we provide a stable and secure platform for our users.
Work closely with RedHat and internal infrastructure developers to support and extend a platform that our developers can build secure and fast applications on to deliver business goals. You Offer
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Outstanding understanding of the Linux operating system is essential!
- Puppet/Ansible configuration management skills
- Build Automation
- Security Hardening
- Linux Engineering competency including successful maintenance of applications and larger OS management capabilities
- Security Awareness
- Problem Solving Skills - Ability to brainstorm new solutions
- Strong Communication Skills!
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and how containers operate
- RHEL 7/8 competency
- Basic knowledge of networking (DNS HTTPS subnets ports etc)
- Proven knowledge of Active Directory
- RPM Packaging
- Virtualization - Vmware etc
- Experience working with RedHat Satellite
- Familiar with Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.