Technical Project Delivery Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
The GOS Global Cash Settlements & Cash Management is a Technology Organization responsible to explore & implement market utilities for Operations services and deliver on regulatory, market and strategic commitments. We reduce costs by exploiting alliances, simplifying business processes, reducing technology complexity, and optimizing deliveries. We increase platform stability by integrating RtB / CtB and cultivate innovation via increased collaboration across the global wider organization.
Role Description: We have number of exciting new initiation within GOS Global Cash Settlements & Cash Management, enabling you to be the part of the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and business partners interaction
- High visibility deliveries
- Strict Agile & DevOps practices
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
As a Project Delivery Lead, you will have extensive experience in working for large multi-stream Programs in a Banking/Financial Institution. A hardworking, experienced, results-oriented Delivery Manager ready to tackle key responsibilities within the International Cash Confirms and Settlement platform:
- Work with one of the stream which is a crucial part of a large delivery that seeks to strategically change existing GOS International Cash infrastructure
- Working on end to end delivery of strategic solutions that will change IT landscape in GOS International Cash
- Conduct detailed process analysis (via user interviews, workshops etc.) and delivery plan and work close with RTE, Feature SM and other Horizontal Leads
- Work with Architects and Compliance leads to ensure the non-functional requirements provided are implemented and configured for platform stability
- Ensure designs and solutions to ensure they are in-line with architecture goals
- Raise issues and risks in your area along with suggestions for resolution.
- The job requires superb communication skills and ability to work with multiple IT teams
- Equivalent experience at least 12 years full-stack development and project management experience with a leading consulting firm within financial services or an International investment bank
- Track record in delivering major projects especially projects delivered in an investment bank or similar institution
- Proven experience of Agile and waterfall methodology
- Outstanding knowledge of platform stability, high-availability architecture
- Involvement with delivery of significant process and technology change
- Experience of dealing with senior IT management on production support partner concerns
- Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to you (e.g. from clients, from other groups, external suppliers)
- Excellent core project management, presentation
- Superb communication skills!
- Excellent organizational and relationship building skills, at all levels
- Strong trouble-shooting analytical skills!
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Able to work optimally in a complex, dynamic and pressured environment
- Ability to work with peer delivery leads and quickly comprehend end-to-end flow, code build and deployment
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.