A leading American Investment Bank is looking to hire a highly qualified technical professional for one of its Technology Modeling Teams as a Quantitative Analytics Specialist.
A leading American Investment Bank is looking to hire a highly qualified technical professional for one of its Technology Modeling Teams as a Quantitative Analytics Specialist. This group is responsible for developing cutting edge models, algorithms, visualization tools and computing environments in support of the bank's risk management efforts. This particular hire will be integral to the developing of state of the art methods in machine learning and optimization, as well as implementing those methods to ensure efficient algorithms.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Researching and identifying techniques in machine learning and statistical modeling, as well as optimization and implementing said techniques
- Conducting and applying research to drive the development of methodology and algorithms
- Developing model libraries in support of the validation process
- Designing benchmark models and implementing and automating their usage within the advanced computing platform
A Qualified Candidate Will Have:
- A Master's Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or Operations Research (optimization) or a related quantitative discipline with 4 years of full time experience in applying statistical models, machine learning or closely related quantitative techniques to real problems
- OR a PhD in Operations Research/Optimization, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering or a closely related quantitative discipline, with 2 years of full time work experience
- A background in optimization, numerical analysis, and modeling
- In depth knowledge of machine learning and artificial intelligence methodologies
- A strong programming and computing background with knowledge in at least Python, Java or R
- Experience with ML/AI computing platforms and tools such as TensorFlow and Keras
- High level communication and writing skills