Summer Analysts join for 10 weeks in June and are placed on a team within the Corporate Services division. They will receive an intensive hands-on introduction to Corporate Services at Morgan Stanley and broad exposure to the various functions across Corporate Services. Training Program
Summer Analysts will receive an in-depth exposure to a specific Corporate Services function, while gaining a broader understanding of the division's functional teams: Real Estate Services, Property Management, Corporate Information Management, Corporate Security & Investigations, Corporate Travel & Meetings Management, and Office of the COO.
- Firmwide and Corporate Services orientation and training, including professional and personal development.
- Support from a direct manager and mentors.
- Exposure to our senior management team.
- Throughout the summer: Senior Speaker series, community service opportunities, social events and networking opportunities in order to be fully immersed in Corporate Services and the Firm's culture.
- Support Corporate Services professionals in delivering strategic outcomes that enable productivity and efficiency for the Firm and our employees
- Assist with project or program management, evaluation and metrics reporting
- Review program analytics or services to identify opportunities for improvements or enhancements
- Gather, maintain, and report on cross-functional data to support team objectives
- Work with regional colleagues to support global initiatives
- Assist with the creation, review and editing of strategic materials or presentations
- Support various financial, risk, and transformation analyses and work streams
- Build or redesign databases to host various information
- Research location metrics, labor market trends and data analytics
- Perform due diligence reviews and follow-ups
- Develop or update program documentation and/or reporting
- Conduct interviews and site visits to collect data
- Prepare business unit communications for alerts, updates, or invitations
- Design creative resources such as handbooks, documents, presentations, or intranet sites
Please note the roles and responsibilities of a Summer Analyst vary by team and are not limited to the above. Qualifications and Skills
- You are pursuing an undergraduate degree with a graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024; Open to all majors
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Track record of academic excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at solving problems and developing efficient processes
- Ability to analyze data and synthesize meaningful summaries
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in customer service and client satisfaction
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment. Application Process and Deadline
Students must apply online at www.morganstanley.com/campus in order to be considered by September 7, 2022