Summer Analysts join us for a 10 week program beginning in June for an intensive hands-on introduction to Human Resources at Morgan Stanley. Analysts can expect In-depth exposure to a specific Human Resources function, while gaining a broader understanding of the division. Training Program
The Summer Program includes but is not limited to one week of Firmwide and HR specific training, including exposure to each of our functional areas and to senior management. Throughout the Summer there are various trainings, speaker series, networking and educational events in order to be fully immersed in Human Resources and the Firm's culture. Roles and Responsibilities
- Create reports to provide compensation and headcount analytics information to management.
- Partner with different HR teams to implement programs and initiatives designed to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Collaborate across the various HR teams to evaluate and reengineer processes to drive greater operational efficiency.
- Support client delivery teams with their business unit partnerships by assisting in employee relations investigations, and fielding client inquiries regarding Firm policies and procedures.
- Obtain a broad understanding of the HR operating model and its departmental interdependencies.
- Present to HR senior management.
Please note the roles and responsibilities of a Summer Analyst vary by group and are not limited to the above. Qualifications and Skills
Applicant Process and Deadline
- You are pursuing an undergraduate degree (Junior) and Graduate December 2023 and May 2024.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail, ability to exercise sound judgment, and can handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills and can handle multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadline.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
- Preferred majors: Human Resources Management, Finance, Business Management, Economics, Organizational Development, Industrial Relations, Communications or Psychology.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.
- In order to be considered, candidates must apply by September 7, 2022 at 11:55 pm EST.