Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As part of the Investment Bank Chief Operating Officer (IB COO) Organization, you will be placed in one of our COO teams where you will focus Business and Financial Management. The Analyst Program begins with a five-week, robust training program designed to cover accounting, corporate finance, financial modeling, research and valuation techniques which ensures both those with Liberal Arts degrees and business degrees have the skills necessary be a strong performer. Start date:
July 2023 Academic requirements:
You should be graduating from a university in December 2022 or May/June 2023. Application deadline:
December 2, 2022 at 11:59pm ET / Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis Your field of responsibility
The IB COO Organization performs Business & Financial Management functions at Credit Suisse. The IB COO group is a global, multidimensional, front office support organization, closely aligned with all of the businesses within the IB to lead the firm through the current era of evolution and groundbreaking change within the Financial Services Industry. Your future colleagues
As the engine that facilitates the daily operation of the businesses within the Investment Bank, the IB COO organization is comprised of a number of specialist groups, which help to Run, Control, Measure and Change the bank. The groups include:
- Business Management & Strategy collaborates with senior business leaders to address the pivotal initiatives of the bank, developing and driving strategic business plans and analyzing performance measurements to facilitate key decision-making. These teams are responsible for a variety of key functions, including client service, data integrity, efficient front-to-back processing, and expense management. The team also controls and protects the businesses to ensure compliance to rules and regulations, navigating the evolving regulatory landscape and innovating to reduce operational and conduct risk.
- Business Change delivers design, process, infrastructure, and organizational change while ensuring alignment to the strategy, target state, and objectives of the Investment Bank. New regulation, market structure evolution, and new business opportunities require the IB to transform the operating model. This team is organized to respond to and deliver this change.
Demonstrate the skills and attributes you bring to this program within the IB division. Tell us how your experience, character and vision connect with the responsibilities required and prospects we offer. Show us that you have:
- Strong interest in Finance, Accounting, General Business Management or Business Law
- A confident, ambitious outlook and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and to work independently on your own initiative
- Exceptional organizational skills and a precise, efficient approach to your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven reliability
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.