Full Time Analysts join us for a two-and-a-half year program in Business Audit that provides broad exposure to different coverage areas and teams, while developing an understanding of firm processes, products and systems; audit principles; and a range of audit activities Training Program
The Full Time Program includes but is not limited to a one-day firmwide orientation, followed by a two-week business unit-specific training program, focused on business, technical and professional knowledge specific to Morgan Stanley. Analysts will also receive a weeklong Internal Audit-specific training designed to provide basic product knowledge, an overview of audit principles and Morgan Stanley's audit methodology, and training in professional skills, such as business writing and presentation skills Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a working knowledge of business terminology and basic auditing standards
- Participate in business management and audit team meetings to gain an understanding of the business units under review (e.g., policies and procedures, roles and responsibilities, systems, processes, risks and controls)
- Participate in audit planning and scoping, and assist in documenting audit planning materials and walkthrough narratives or process flows
- Assist in identifying key controls, creatinsg the process, risk and control (PRC) matrix, and uploading documentation to the audit workflow tool
- Create and execute control tests and clearly document test results as part of fieldwork
- Communicate testing exceptions and control deficiencies to senior management within Internal Audit and the business as part of reporting
Responsibilities may vary according to your coverage area. Qualifications and Skills
- Business Audit: You are pursuing a bachelor's degree (accounting, business management, finance or related degree preferred) and have less than one year of full-time professional experience
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Graduate between December 2022 and May 2023
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.