We are seeking a Core Java developer with leadership experience and an expertise in equities algorithmic development for our Manhattan office. You will develop high-performing algorithmic containers and also manage a team of 10 developers and QA professionals.
- 5+ years of Java programming experience for algo development
- Must have 5+ years of equities algo dev experience
- Deep understanding of Cash Equities market structure, regulations and industry trends.
- A background in statistics is necessary.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis on ALGO performance.
- Integrate the ALGO platform with reference data, market data, Smart Order Router, OMS/EMS, position management, time series data warehouse, trading risk controls, etc.
- Must have Series 99 license, and need to obtain or have Series 57 license upon start.