Enterprise Applications Services Digital Technology Analyst - SAP
Enterprise Applications Services (EAS) is comprised of 9 practices with 500+ customers worldwide, 19,000 associates globally, and 25+ alliances with major vendors in the enterprise application space. We are currently looking to place campus hires into several of our practices. SAP Solutions Practice:
The SAP Solutions Practice provides advisory, design, development, implementation and maintenance services across all SAP products, world's leading Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply Chain and Cloud solutions. SAP Solutions Practice helps businesses improve operational efficiency, make better business decisions and enhance collaboration to meet the expectations and demands of the global economy. Our SAP practice focuses on delivering benefits to large enterprises with an emphasis on solutions for banking and financial services, consumer goods, media and entertainment, retail, life sciences, healthcare, manufacturing logistics, oil and gas and utilities. The SAP practice excels in deploying the right SAP solutions to enable more profitable operations, continuous adaptation and sustained growth for companies of all sizes. Qualifications:
\t General Technical Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Our preferred majors are Computer Science, IT, or Business Information Systems with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0; or minimum GPA of 3.25 in their major \t
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the passion and appetite to learn newer technologies \t
- In EAS, we provide a technical career path with the opportunity to be 'hands-on' and get involved in code and design \t
- Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role \t
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to one of the major geographic areas where we have significant customer accounts and/or travel may be required
- Knowledge of SDLC and various life cycle models such as waterfall, spiral, Agile, etc. \t
- Strong understanding of application development methods, data base concepts, system architecture and algorithms. \t
- Hands on demonstrable development experience in Python, JAVA, Hadoop, C++ or equivalent programming languages \t
- Ability to work on problems with defined scope through usage of standard programming concepts and principles \t
- Actively participate in developing complex applications involving cutting edge technology and frameworks \t
- Work in onsite-offshore model and on production support roles & extended hours. \t
- High level understanding of business processes executed in large enterprises.
Applicants must be willing to relocate - our business model requires our consultants to be as close to the client site as possible. Cognizant will provide relocation assistance.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role. Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 13 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.