During this internship you will have the chance to work with business process owners and technology service providers. You will support various technology project implementations following the agile
methodology and ongoing business administration of applications within Risk Management. You will join the Operational Risk Product Management team in Budapest and can work in a flexible work arrangement, 20-40 hours per week. We offer:
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the firm's networking events
- Opportunity to receive an offer for internship extension/full-time role upon graduation
- Provide business administration and support for Risk applications, investigate and track issues in partnership with IT and end users
- Support the documentation of change requests, use cases, procedures, and process flows
- Manage user entitlements based on internal policies
- Have the opportunity to manage reference data and perform ad-hoc data analysis
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies preferably in Informatics/ Business Informatics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, or Business
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Interest to study ServiceNow, data warehouses, SQL, Agile framework, BI tools and the project / software development lifecycle
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modelling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city centre.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.