During this internship you will have the opportunity to improve your software development skills by joining a technology field that best suits your interest. You can take part in various activities such as the Mentorship Program, company introduction- and technology-focused professional trainings. We offer:
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team
- Continuous development opportunities and training tools
- An introduction to Morgan Stanley and how technology supports the investment banking business
- Opportunity to participate in the firm's networking events
- Full-time offer for the Technology Analyst Program upon graduation and successful completion of the internship
- During the training program:
- Participate in practice-based courses, including lab projects and teamwork
- Work in one of the following key areas of your choice:
- Development Track:
- Learn a lot about application development and its various technologies like Java, C#, C++ etc.
- Infrastructure Track:
- Learn something new every day about networking, operating systems, databases etc.
- After the training program:
- Have the chance to receive a full-time offer for an exciting job (upon your preference)
- Continue to participate in technical and soft skill trainings and use various technologies
- Get an opportunity for a long-term career, supported by a great mobility program
- Ongoing BSc (or above) studies in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or similar fields
- Solid level of English (both written and spoken)
- Good problem-solving and communication skills with teamwork attitude
- Knowledge on at least one of these object-oriented languages: Java, C++ C# or .NET
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Although application deadlines are in place, you are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.