The Analytics & Data (A&D) Organization is a key growth area within Morgan Stanley's Wealth Management Division playing a critical role in the execution of the wider Wealth Management strategy. A&D supports Wealth Management's business objective of delivering first class investment advice and driving tactical decision making at scale by utilizing data and analytical tools to drive innovation in an increasingly competitive landscape. Our expertise puts Morgan Stanley at the forefront of the financial services industry.
Focus areas include:
- Business analyses and dashboards for key partners
- Best in class Marketing tools
- Predictive models utilizing machine learning and algorithms
- Natural language processing & data mining
- Bots using artificial intelligence
You will have the opportunity to join the A&D Budapest Teams and can work in a flexible work arrangement, 20/30/40 hours per week. We offer:
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment in an inspiring international team that brings ideas, innovation, and passion
- Continuous development opportunities and training tools
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Possibility to work on real business problems in a collaborative, creative environment
- Opportunity to participate in the firm's networking events
- Internship extension / Full-time offer upon graduation
- Be part of the day-to-day job of our team and work on projects with ownership
- Support the organic growth through various analytical projects
- Partner with business areas by providing them the tools, expertise, and support to understand and utilize their own data
- Participate in internal specialized trainings
- Work in an international team
- Ongoing University study in Economics, Statistics, Maths, Physics, Business Informatics, Social Studies & Languages, or similar fields
- Interest in digital banking and wealth management
- Open mindedness, good organizational skills and special attention to details with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member with a critical thinker mindset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- SQL knowledge, familiarity with Python or R, knowledge of machine learning concepts, experience with JIRA or visualization tools such as Tableau are also advantages
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV.
Although application deadlines are in place, you are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.