Cyber Security Architect - Banking - UAE
- Very attractive
- Dubai, VAE Dubai Dubai AE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Westbourne Partners
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Looking for someone of at least 10 years IT experience that has worked in a broad cyber security role for either a large bank or the big4. Full relocation package and very attractive salary/benefits on offer. Candidates MUST have UK experience as they will be working to UK standards and regulations. The role will be based in UAE for first few years however.
The primary role of this position is to support the Head of Group Information Security in developing, maturing and maintaining the Bank’s Cybersecurity architecture; leading or assisting in the creation, implementation and management of CyberSecurity solutions; implementing, monitoring, and maintaining CyberSecurity operational processes; and producing reports for the assessment and functioning of security operations.
In addition, the position provides full support to the Head of Group Information Security in managing the day-to-day security-related activities and supporting all operational security positions. The Job holder will deputise as required for the Heads of department. The position is responsible for management and distribution of the security policies, policy adherence, and information security coordination.
The job holder has direct responsibility for the CyberSecurity architecture, including conducting product testing and assessing the impact of security vulnerabilities in the Banks’ IT environment. Under general supervision the job holder will help the Group Information Security Officer to develop a comprehensive oversight capability that will enable clear understanding and escalation of the Bank’s Cyber risk and security posture.
The role supports the broad spectrum of CyberSecurity responsibilities from technical aspects, process requirements, framework compliance oversight, and tracking of action plan performance. The role also assists the team and other personnel to perform forensic analysis and incident handling. Manages the scope, schedule and other resources that may be required to deploy the Information Security program through the Group. Travel may be required. Performs other related work as required by the Head of Department.
- Strong knowledge of the NIST CyberSecurity framework and the financial services Info and CyberSecurity requirements in UK, US and Singapore.
- Display strong knowledge of Networks, firewalls and perimeter security.
- Have held a team-lead position; preferably within the Information Security space.
- Strong knowledge of forensic investigations, incident management and ethical hacking.
-Strong portfolio and project management skills.
- Display good knowledge of the 10 recognized information security domains: Access Controls, Application Security, Cryptography, Risk Management, Compliance and Investigations, Operations Security, Physical Security, Security Architecture and Telecommunications.
- Display knowledge of IT processes: application development, change and release management, incident and problem management, software asset management, IT risk management, security management, data management.
- Education / Certifications University Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Sciences from an accredited instiution
- CISSP / CISM / CEH / GIAC